• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia 2 pin lock kegs and a set of connectors

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AznDrgn

Reaction score
I have 2 pin lock kegs and a set of connectors (1 gas and 1 beer). Kegs are clean, and look to be complete, but I would plan for a gasket change before use. Asking $35 per keg and $15 for the connector set. If you buy both kegs I'll toss in the connectors for free.

**Will post pictures of the kegs tonight, the connectors are similar to the ones in the picture but they are just barbed, no threaded connection.**

tn2_large_pinlock-gasin091809000956.jpg

IMG_20140304_205816_320.jpg

Sorry, not in SE VA. I work in Falls Church and live in Alexandria and I can meet anywhere along the beltway in between.

I'm in Springfield how large are the kegs

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I just looked the kegs over while I took the pic and they are in good condition, I'd grade them as A kegs. One keg is clean inside and the other has some old dry soda crust inside. I also found another liquid post to toss in with the other connectors.

I have a couple of PM's and posts of people who wanted the kegs pending pics so to be fair I will just go down the list.

CoachC - These are 5 gallon cornies

Back