• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Keggles and 1 Cooler Mash Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShake

Reaction score
KEGGLES ARE SOLD

Hey Guys,

I upgraded to soldered fittings in my brewery and have the old keggles and my cooler mash tun laying around that I don't need any more.

These are located in Normal, Illinois. About 3 hours from Chicago

Be Aware that the keggles are bottom drain and weldless as well as setup for electric elements.

Details:
2 Keggles @ $75 each
  • Bottom Drain 1/2 weldless
  • 1" hole drilled for Electric Element
  • Includes weldless lock nut for heating element
  • Sight Glasses
  • Port for temp probe fitting
  • Made from 15.5 gallon Sankey kegs

Cooler Mash Tun @ $60
  • 10 Gallon Cooler
  • Stainless Braid

I would prefer local pickup, but if we can work something out, shipping might be a possibility.
Let me know if you have any questions!

IMG_20111008_180206.jpg

I'ved added it to the original post. I always forget that part. These are in Central Illinois, specifically, Normal, IL

Would like to stop by and see em to see if i could not cap the bottom drain to boil with in the short term and see what element you used if i wanted to move to e-brewing. You free during lunch time on thursday or friday morning?

Your welcome to come by and take a look! I work 6:30am to 5pm Tuesday through Friday, so mornings and/or lunch is tough for me. But any time this weekend could work. I'll PM you an email address.

In terms of capping the bottom drain to be able to boil with a burner, that could be a tough proposition. But you may have a plan in mind, so come take a look

Latest posts

Back