• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York 2.5 gal eqpt - JaDeD Chiller, NorCal False Bottom, Kettle & More

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Awhile back, I switched from the traditional "Igloo Cooler and Kettle" to an all-in-one brewing system. Prior to the switch I had invested in the highest quality equipment I could find - all of which would be perfect for someone looking to upgrade their brewing setup (or get started out the right way, with some of the best equipment on the market).

Mash tun, boil kettle, NorCal Brewing False Bottom, and Jaded immersion circulator for 2.5-4 gallon batches of home brewed beer. Compared to most kits, this has the top-of-the-line immersion circulator and premium false bottom - chill your beer super quickly, and minimize the risk of stuck sparges!

Almost everything you need to start brewing. $75 for the lot.

Attachments

• IMG_3182.jpg
    IMG_3182.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3183.jpg
    IMG_3183.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3184.jpg
    IMG_3184.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3185.jpg
    IMG_3185.jpg