• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 2.5 gal Corny kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kegtoe

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Central Wisconsin: I have 2 - 2.5 Gallon ball locks, new in box. Originally bought 4 from AIH last year. I only opened 2 and have then in rotation. Originally bought for $70 each. Looking to get ~$60 each OBO. let me know if interested.

Prefer to sell locally to minimize shipping but will ship at buyers cost.

thumb1_25-keg-with-metal-handle-64299.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Also interested in the lot. Not sure when I'd make it up to the point, but can maybe meet somewhere? In Milwaukee. Shipping to 53209 might be easiest.

Let me know! Thanks!

Scott

I' looking at keeping the third one. I'll sell the 2, still in boxes for $100 plus shipping. Weight is about 13.5 lbs shipping from 54467 if that helps you calculate shipping costs.

PM Sent.

I'd also trade used 5 gallons if desired, but that just gets into more shipping costs.

Back