• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 15g Electric Brewery for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoalCracker

Reaction score
I have a pretty much brand new brewery that I'd like put up for adoption. I sold my 1BBL brewery last year to one very lucky individual with the intention of downsizing. I built a 15g setup and used it once. I no longer have the time to devote to a full setup. The kettles and stand were used once. The pump and control panel were used for about 15-20 brews. I'd like to sell it as a package first and will entertain parting out should I find a few people to take everything. I do not plan on shipping this, but will work with the buyer on meeting halfway within a reasonable distance.

List of items:

All Kettles are from Colorado Brewing Systems. Kettles all have welded fittings.

1- 20g Brew Kettle, 5500w element, site glass, temp probe, recirc port.
1- 15g HLT, 5500w element, site glass, temp probe.
1- 15g Mash Tun, Recirc port, Thermometer.

Control Panel:
- 30 amp panel that has the ability to run one 5500w element at a time, or 2 2000w elements at the same time. Has PID control. The panel works flawlessly! Plus it's pretty.
- 2 aubrins temperature probes, waterproof.
- All necessary power cables.

Miscellaneous:
-Little Giant Pump
-Camlock Fittings

I'm sure I'm missing a ton of items.. Any questions, please ask. Asking 3000$

Don't mind the pictures, they aren't the best..

I'm the guy who bought his 1bbl system. He is a pleasure to work with. Sorry to see you sell it off. Great system! You'll be back it's in your blood.

Thanks buddy! "Life" happened. It'll always be in my blood, or on my skin. BIAB for now but may revisit a larger system once "Life" is done college. LMAO!

Thanks! It's a great system, hate to sell it but I no longer have the time to devote to it, plus with a little one, we are running out of space quick!

if you decide to part out PM about the panel and maybe the 20 gallon kettle

How do you maintain the temp in your mashtun? Do you have an HERMS in the HLT? Also, is the bottom left blue button on the panel a slot for a second pump?

I don't currently have a HERMS set up. The only missing piece is a heat exchanger, then you'll have HERMS. There is already a recirculation port in the mash tun. I honestly don't have issues with dropping temperature. If I do, it's after about 35 minutes. Which after that time, the majority of the conversion is complete.

Yes, the second switch / blue light is for a pump or any other 120v accessory.

Thanks, I guess I should mark this sold.. lol

Some lucky bugger is enjoying it now. However I'm looking forward to smaller scale brewing. Much easier.

Back