• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado 15" Hinged False Bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradyj23

Reaction score
I have a 15" stainless steel hinged false bottom. It is hinged with no hole. Comes with a stand. I can easily put a hole in it for your dip tube. Let me know if you are interested. Asking $65. It has not been used before. It is 3/32 holes on 5/32 centers. 16 gauge 304 stainless steel. Let me know if you have any questions. I can ship it if you like. Shipping is $10.

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

It is sold. But I can make more of these if someone wants them. Just send me a PM and we can work something out.

I'm interested in having one made, 15" with hinge and base just like one shown. Using for inverted keg mash tun. Please give me quote to 02809, thanks. Brian

Mine came out really good. I got it drilled with 1/2 " center. I should be trying it next weekend if all goes well.

Any chance at getting you to make a custom size for a pot with supports and a handle?

Any chance at getting you to make a custom size for a pot with supports and a handle?

I can make a custom size. But havent done handles or supports before. It depends on what you are looking for. What size were you thinking?

Looks like I will have 1 or 2 of these ready next week. Let me know if anybody is interested.
This is on top of the guys I have PM'ed.

I received mine today and I am extremely pleased. Top notch job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back