• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina 15 Gallon Mash Tun, 15 Gallon Boil Kettle, 15 Gallon HLT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdubya200

Reaction score
Selling it all. Limited time and too many hobbies. Local pickup in Chapel Hill, NC ( Raleigh/Durham area) only. Packaging and shipping these monsters wouldn't be financially viable for any of us. Sorry!

Tons of pics and descriptions HERE.

Top tier stand and burners pictured not included here, but for sale HERE

Bru-Gear Pro-Boiler Mash Tun, Boil Kettle, and HLT. All 15 gallon, 18 gauge stainless steel. Induction capable. Heavy duty. All kettle fittings are 1.5" triclamp, not threaded. All come with triclamp clamps, 3 piece stainless steel ball valves, diptubes, stainless steel brewing thermometers, gaskets ( any spares I have as well) and any stainless steel dust caps I have for the triclamp ports. Specifics on Each...

Mash tun. $325 all in.
15 gallon. Induction Capable. Comes with custom perforated false bottom(paid $110), 304 stainless steel sparge/recirculation arm($80 from jaybird at Norcal), custom triclamp sparge/recirc arm fitting($35 also from jaybird) assembly, additional sparge assembly parts, and custom sight glass(not pictured, but can be seen on the HLT pics). I use is in a RIMS setup, but the number(4) and placement (low and middle front, high and low side)of triclamp ports would allow any number of configurations. RIMS, HERMS, Electric...all easily done. 3 piece stainless ball valve, brewing thermometer, diptube, and pickup tube included. Laser etched graduated volume markings inside. Finally, handy dandy handles hold the pot lid securely.

HLT. $250
15 gallon. Induction Capable. Custom sight glass. I use as a HLT, but the number(4) and placement (low and middle front, high and low side)of triclamp ports would allow any number of configurations. RIMS, HERMS, Electric, etc. 3 piece stainless ball valve, brewing thermometer, and diptube, included. Laser etched graduated volume markings inside. Finally, handy dandy handles hold the pot lid securely.

Boil Kettle. $225
15 gallon. Induction Capable. 2 triclamp ports( front low and front middle). 3 piece stainless ball valve, brewing thermometer included, and pickup tube. Laser etched graduated volume markings inside. Finally, handy dandy handles hold the pot lid securely.

For anyone that buys all 3, $700 package deal.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
Back