• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15 Gal Polarware Brew pot and extras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lsutigerfanatic2003

Reaction score
I have a brand new never used 15 gal stainless steel Polarware brew pot for sale. Economy has put the shut down on me starting this hobby so need to sell. Comes with a Blichmann brewometer and a stainless ball valve. Also has a bazooka tube filter in the inside. Everything is brand new never used. Pot sill has the sticker on it. Will throw in some brewing books as extras. Asking $325 for everything. Buyer to pay actual shipping. I'm located in Louisiana. Feel free to ask any questions or email me at [email protected]. Can get pics on request.

Don't go ballistic on me because I am trying to help you to price your offering so you can sell it.

1. A Blichman brewmometer is $33 at Brewmasters Warehouse
2. A 15 Gallon Polarware Kettle with a 1/2" valve is $276 at Northern Brewer
3. Bazooka T's can be made for $10 to $15

You are slightly more than retail and I don't think anyone will pay retail from a private buyer.

lsutigerfanatic2003 said:
I have a brand new never used 15 gal stainless steel Polarware brew pot for sale. Economy has put the shut down on me starting this hobby so need to sell. Comes with a Blichmann brewometer and a stainless ball valve. Also has a bazooka tube filter in the inside. Everything is brand new never used. Pot sill has the sticker on it. Will throw in some brewing books as extras. Asking $325 for everything. Buyer to pay actual shipping. I'm located in Louisiana. Feel free to ask any questions or email me at [email protected]. Can get pics on request.

You need to clear your inbox.

Thanks for the input and the suggestions. I have cleared my inbox. $325 is about what I paid for everything a couple years ago. Since it has never been used I am just trying to get my money back out. Bad times and all. I will drop the price to $300.

Back