• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

14 Gal. Blichmann (Conical) Fermenator - Like New (NorCal)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awoitte

Reaction score
14 Gallon Blichmann Conical Fermentor with Tri-Clamp fittings for sale.

I've used it once, it's literally still in new condition.

Reason for selling is I just have too much equipment/gear in the garage, am going through remodeling and just need space. And, obviously it isn't being used.

Asking $550 + Shipping or can meet somewhere near the bay area (live in San Jose).

Retail of this was just shy of $900.

Cheers

Attachments

• Conical 1.jpg
    Conical 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 290
  • Conical 3.jpg
    Conical 3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 291
  • Conical 2.jpg
    Conical 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 290
UPS Ground Shipping to South Pasadena with "my own package" (since they don't offer boxes online that accommodate size) its $70. That is with me putting an additional 2-3" on length, width, and height dimensions to calculate for packaging in the box.

The only additional item is the box and packing to go in it, which I don't have. Shoot me a DM if you want to try and work something out.

Price Drop: $500 + Shipping.

Also, I may be able to get shipping box/packing materials @ work for better shipping pricing

Latest posts

Back