• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana 10Gal Cooler MT With SS valve, Therm, Sight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welderbydaybrewerbynight

Reaction score
I am redoing my brew rig and no longer need this cooler mash tun. It is the one from Midwest brewing with a false bottom, here's a link http://www.midwestsupplies.com/single-infusion-mash-tun.html

I have added a thermometer and a sight glass to it as well, and changed out the brass valve that it came with to a SS ball valve. I have also made a copper sparge arm attached to the lid and it has a male 1/2" camlock fitting on it.

Midwest price on the tun $149
SS Ball Valve $25
Weldless thermometer sight gauge kit $25
3" face Miljoco Thermometer with 4" Long stem $24

Total to buy new $224

Asking $125 Would prefer local pickup Ft. Wayne area, but will ship at buyers expense

Pictures

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Home Brew mobile app

1394397478452.jpg

1394397495338.jpg

1394397505370.jpg

1394397515718.jpg

1394397528861.jpg

I'm in the market for a Mash Tun.. I like your setup! Can you give an idea on shipping to 48170?

Thx
Josh

Might have it sold waiting on what it will cost to ship, if it falls though I can at least give you a price on shipping then and well contact you, thank you for your interest

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Home Brew mobile app

Latest posts

Back