• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas 10 Gallon Home Brew System w/Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonestrada

Reaction score
Up for sale is a 10 gallon brewing system. Asking $350, everything new is worth over $600.

In brief the setup includes: a 16 Gallon GasOne Stainless Steel Brew Kettle, a 10 Gallon Mash Tun Cooler, 10 Gallon HLT Cooler,the biggest Bayou Classic burner available, two Spiedel fermenters, and a brew pump.

The kettle is a 16 Gallon GasOne Stainless Steel Brew Kettle with a tri-ply bottom and a Texas Brewing thermometer.

The mash tun and HLT both hold temperature extremely well with only losing 1° on the last brew day.
20200126_021558.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Where in Texas are you? (Assuming this is still for sale.)
I'm in Fort Worth but work in Dallas. I sold that kettle to a friend over the weekend.

I have a Brewmaster 18.5 gallon kettle I could throw in with everything else for the original $350 or I have an 11 gallon Bayou Classic that we can do for $275.
20200302_071930.jpg
20200302_072047.jpg

Last edited:
I’m in Fort Worth too!
Looks like I’m too new to initiate a PM with you.
So, (speaking of being new) I’m looking to try the hobby but know nothing and have nothing. From the little I’ve learned on YouTube and this site, it looks like at the least I need a kettle, a heat source, and a fermenting container. This setup looks like it’d give me a good start, though I don’t know if all-grain is in my future or not.
Would you do the 11gal kettle, burner and 2 fermenters for $175? (Or feel free to educate me on what I really need (even better if it’s stuff you have to sell.). Sorry for my ignorance if I’m totally missing the mark here. Thanks.

Back