• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 Gallon Electric System (Madison, WI)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewTherapy

Reaction score
10 Gallon Electric Brew System (220/240V)

I will accept Venmo or PayPal.

For Health reason I can no longer drink alcohol. Electric System makes 10 gallon batches. All Sanitary Tri-Clamp Fittings and Butterfly Valves.

Whole system plus shelving, $3600. I will NOT break into parts, whole system. I have a waiting list on the Conical so don't ask me to break it up for you.

20 Gallon Stout Electric Brew Kettle with Sightglass and Tangential inlet for whirlpool. Cone at the bottom collects hops and trub.

20 Gallon Stout Electric HLT with HERMS Coil and tangential inlet to recirculate water and sightglass

20 Gallon Mash Tun with recirculation fitting

Sparge Arm for Mash Tun

Counterflow Chiller

2 Brewmation Electric Heaters with Stainless Steel Tri-Clamp bases(no rusting). 12 foot long plug.

High Gravity Brew Controller for HERMS control. Can run 2 batches at the same time. Circuit breaks instead of fuses.

Backup One Pot Brew Controller in case the High Gravity Controller breaks in the middle of your Brew (brew-control.com)

14 Gallon SS Brew Tech Fermenter, side mounted chiller coil, insulation jacket, butterfly valves

⅓ HP Glycol Chiller.

Backup Submersible Pump in case the pump in your chiller breaks in the middle of fermentation

3 March Pumps set up for Tri-Clamp fittings. Why 3? IF one fails in the middle of your brew you have a back up.

Extra butterfly valves in case a seal starts to leak.

4 Temperature probes with tri clover compatible t's

Maelstrom stir plate and 5 liter Erlenmeyer flask

Two 5 gallon kegs

Two 2.5 gallon kegs

3 CO2 Cylinders

2 dual CO2 regulators

Blichmann Quick Carb

Shelving unit the system sits on

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back