• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida 10 Gallon Bayou Classic Kettle - Free!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmient

Reaction score
Pick up only!

10 Gallon Bayou Classic Electric Brew Kettle

3 holes punched for electric, sensor and valve. Has minor pitting on outside, inside is fine.

Palm Bay, Fl area.

20160918_172231.jpg

20160918_172245.jpg

20160918_172250.jpg

Last edited:
I thought by adding the element and valve in the post I might be able to help someone local, that was interested in the kettle, get started in electric brewing. I was not looking to sell just the element and valve. I tried to keep this local, as I knew shipping would be expensive. Sorry for any confusion.

Now, after agreeing to ship these to someone that said they wanted everything, I packed everything up, calculated shipping, and he backed out due to the additional shipping cost. (go figure).

So now that it is all boxed up and ready to go, if anyone is interested in the whole package I will ship it. I still want 75.00, plus the cost of shipping. the box weighs 19.14 pounds, and is 22x22x22 in size.

Curious if this plugs into a regular plug or like a drier outlet. Is that what a 220V uses?

I still have it. I have already unpacked it though. I'll be keeping the valve and element stuff as a backup. If you're local, PM me.

today is the day I cannot believe that someone is trying to be nice, give away a great kettle, and cannot.

Wow.

wish you were by me..

I am not local but could use this and would pay shipping if you threw it back in the box pm me shipping cost I could send you a paypal.

If you are set on doing it local I suggest Craig's list. I watch the free stuff here every day since I lost my job. I got most of my home brew stuff I am now using off there for free. I am sure it would move fast there.

Back