• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts 10 gallon ball lock corny keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman_

Reaction score
Looking to sell one of my 10 gallon ball-lock corny kegs. Turns out that I don't need 3 and I need more room. No rust, holds pressure, etc... Little bit quirky as the dip tube is a little short (works perfectly for fermenting / leaving behind trub), and the ball lock fittings are compression fittings (the posts were drilled out when I got it) but it still holds pressure without any issue (I've been able to ferment/naturally carbonate beers up to 30psi). Let me know if you have any questions!

Hoping to get $150 or so for it, but open to all offers. Located in MA, 01752 - Prefer local a local deal but will ship @ your expense if you really want it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200307_125634.jpg
    IMG_20200307_125634.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 153
Back