• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey 1 bbl Single tier - natural gas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheUncleChuck

Reaction score
$2000

bubba's barrels 55 gallon drum, I have a replacement site glass not pictured. Used as HLT

Blichmann 55 gallon boilermaker with false bottom. Used as MLT

Generic 55 gallon stainless drum used as BK

Single tier -3 burner - natural gas stand with wok burners. I have extra tips for more power.

Also not pictured is a stainless range/exhaust hood that fits perfect over the whole stand, and a 1 bbl plastic conical fermenter on a metal stand.

Has some miles on it, but it all works.

No pumps, hoses, etc are included.

YES THIS IS MY FIRST POST, but I'm only taking cash at the time of the receipt of the items- and I am not asking you to PayPal my uncle in Nigeria - so don't worry.

IMG_3474.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

I am willing to trade this for an electric system in the 10-15 gallon batch size, or even parts of this for parts of an electric system. I need this behemoth out of my garage, so some creative bartering could be done. Whatever it takes.

Back