• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1.5 bbl Brew System - mash tun & boil kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessup

Reaction score
This system is SOLD to Nighthawk. Happy brewing!!:) Sorry to those who missed out-

drumsboth.jpg

Thanks. I'm on the HBT app on my Xoom, so when I went to his profile, I could see no useful information.

I apologize for not including the location. The system is in Jamesburg, NJ. Right off of Exit 8A on the NJ Turnpike.

It looks like Nighthawk is first up and hoptopia is next on line. sorry Boswell - you're probably the closest but fair is fair. If I don't hear from Nighthawk by tomorrow, thursday @ 8 pm, then they're yours hoptopia. I have not heard back from Firebat so I'll assume he's not going to take them. i'll give everyone ~24 hours to confirm before moving to the next person in line.

Latest posts

Back