• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 1/2 bbl 3 tier system with sparge arm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpcondo

Reaction score
I am wanting to downsize my equipment. This is a 1/2 bbl 3 tier system with sparge arm.

-3 x 26-gallon kettles with ball valve
-3 x Burners with natural gas and propane hoses
-1 Ultimate Sparge Arm
-silicone tubing

The mash ton has a stainless steel braid and thermometer. The brew kettle has a sight glass installed. This system is just too big for me at the moment, I actually had this setup by someone from a local brewery to make sure I had everything that I needed because it was intended to be a small pilot system. I will get everything set up this weekend for photos, and to update this thread with any extras that I forgot.

All are in very good condition, only a few batches brewed on this system. I have invested over $1500 in this system and asking $1100. Cash only.

I am located in central ohio, pickup would be preferred.

Do you have photos? I'm interested but need to know more.

Here are the photographs of this system. I originally had this setup to be a small pilot system, but had to move it when the space was sold to a new owner. In the first picture, it is hooked up to a natural gas line, but the original propane lines from the burners will come with it.

20170219_125042 sml.jpg

20170507_140320 sm.jpg

20170507_140337 sm.jpg

20170507_140403 sm.jpg

20170507_140724 sm.jpg

I wanted to add that I am looking to downsize my system so if someone has a smaller system that they are willing to barter with I am willing to negotiate on the price a bit.

I also have various vacuum sealed hops that I will include in this listing.

Back