Z-Day (Zombie's)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtymike1

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just saw the funniest thing EVER!!! I'm standing outside having a smoke and I see a flat black Chevy Astro van pull up in front of my buiilding. On the side it ssays Fap Tech and on the back, GOt Zombie's?? We're the Zombie Exterminators!!!!!!! I called the number on the back, and I ask ALL of you to do the same, 703-371-7508. They have thier voicemail seup with an old Sephen Hawking's style talk box. This is too F*ucking funny!

Please call

703-371-7508

Do it before they eat you!

:D

They have a myspace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=103150786

Established in 2006, FAP Corp. has been the leading resistance to the impending zombie threat in the greater D.C. Metropolitan area. Our highly mobile Biohazardous Removal And Infected Necrosis Service (B.R.A.I.N.S.) Team is ready to help at the first sign of a zombie threat. Professionally trained and well equipped, we are able to handle Class 1, 2, and most Class 3 outbreaks.

HAHAHA I'll have to check it out when I get home, can't open myspace here at work. That's awesome, I damn near pissed myself when I saw it!

I've had about 15 people from my office call and get into it. We had 2 guys running down the hall,one on the phone and the other yelling and screaming behind him...Ohhh it was priceless. I wish I could hear all those messages at the end of every week!

Back