MyPin TD4 instructions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schach23

Reaction score
Anyone have an English interpretation of the chenglish TD4 manual? Trying to teach myself how to use it but the manual is not easy to follow. Thanks

This is one that I found on another forum a while back. It's for a TA4 but hopefully pretty much the same.

Dropbox Link

What specifically do you want to know? You're probably going to get some good advice on specifics like how to tune and tweak the settings by browsing around here and maybe at theelectricbrewery.com.

I was able to translate the directions ok myself but your right , they aren't translated that well... I guess im used to it since I work on equipment that costs upwards of 700 grand and the service manuals are just as poorly translated.

Anyone have an English interpretation of the chenglish TD4 manual? Trying to teach myself how to use it but the manual is not easy to follow. Thanks

Through trial and error I pretty much understand all the relevant settings, what are your questions?

Chris

Just looking for the button sequence to set my temp and then getting into manual mode.

Just looking for the button sequence to set my temp and then getting into manual mode.

Just hit the set button (The current pwm percentage will show that its using in auto mode) and then hit and hold the green manual button for 3 seconds until the light comes on... Then use the blue arrow key to scroll to the digit you want to change to set your manual % value and hit set... Setting the temp is fairly easy hit the blue scroll arrow button to scroll to the digit you want to change than the up or down arrows to adjust the value and then hit "set" (yellow button.) The red (SV) digits are your desired temp set point or desired pwm % depending on the mode your in.

Just hit the set button (The current pwm percentage will show that its using in auto mode) and then hit and hold the green manual button for 3 seconds until the light comes on... Then use the blue arrow key to scroll to the digit you want to change to set your manual % value and hit set... Setting the temp is fairly easy hit the blue scroll arrow button to scroll to the digit you want to change than the up or down arrows to adjust the value and then hit "set" (yellow button.) The red (SV) digits are your desired temp set point or desired pwm % depending on the mode your in.

Many thanks

Latest posts

Back