The new chiller!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingers

Reaction score
So I've just completed #108 on the 'You know you're not a noob when' thread. I was supposed to get some drywall primer from the hardware store today. In all fairness I did pick up the paint on my third trip.

I built it out of 50 feet for 3/8 copper line that I got for $40 Cdn. The fittings were another 15-20 dollars or so. The snow is rapidly fading so I needed a new plan...

7601-March242007002.jpg

On the third trip to the store, did you also purchase a brush so the wife can properly apply the paint.

Fingers said:
Those coils happen to be just exactly the same diameter as a Cornie keg. *s*

LOL amazing how that works out isn't it? :p

Nicely done Fingers. Looks great! :rockin:

Ize

Looks great!

(I'd suggest holding down the bottom 2 rungs and pulling the rest of it up a little...keep the the majority of the chiller's surface area toward the top of the kettle, where the heat sits.)

thebull said:
On the third trip to the store, did you also purchase a brush so the wife can properly apply the paint.

You young pups...

That would be the single stupidest thing I could attempt. The paint is for my new bar. It will be 18' x 20' with a 4' x 8' pool table, beer on tap, running hot and cold water and a urinal. This was all HER idea. As long as she's on board with this project and it doesn't require her to DO anything other than authorize funding, why in God's name would I get greedy and risk losing all just to exert my male dominance? No wonder the divorce rate is so high. You don't know the art of negotiation. It doesn't matter HOW I get what I want, what matters is that I get it.

Sheesh. Kids...

Fingers said:
You young pups...

That would be the single stupidest thing I could attempt. The paint is for my new bar. It will be 18' x 20' with a 4' x 8' pool table, beer on tap, running hot and cold water and a urinal. This was all HER idea. As long as she's on board with this project and it doesn't require her to DO anything other than authorize funding, why in God's name would I get greedy and risk losing all just to exert my male dominance? No wonder the divorce rate is so high. You don't know the art of negotiation. It doesn't matter HOW I get what I want, what matters is that I get it.

Sheesh. Kids...

Haha, good man! And a fellow canuck!

Took about half an hour to bend it. It's malleable by hand. Just try to bend it AROUND something always, or it will kink. Just like negotiating with a woman, bend, but always circle back....

Back