Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. I said I'd never trade. Ever. 3 trades later (in the last week)......

I just completed my first trade. My package will be here tomorrow and I will be sure to have a contribution to the thread (Finally).

yours should be good too, all bombers! have fun with the new addiction, nothing like drinking beer that nobody within a 1000 miles can get :D

MAW thread meets trade from Mcnaumererb. I think I finally got that right...ya know, the wasp guy. Thanks again Mark!

image-3423280503.jpg

Gabe wasn't the only one to leave Tired Hands with some goodies...

Beers I can't get around here:
image-301337050.jpg

Some more commercial I can't get:
image-4032171831.jpg

And a very generous sampling of homebrew (especially since I'm pretty sure it's better than what he got ;) )
image-3721774725.jpg

Thanks Gabe!

From the local bomber swap that's going on. Blizzard hooked me straight up. Thanks again. Can't wait for the next round.

image-625086969.jpg

Wow. Sick photos.

Also got some Yeungling, Sculpin, and Left Hand Fade to Black.

photo (4).jpg

Friend got this stuff just over the border past Greenwich, CT. I've had the Sculpin, Yeungling and Dragon's Milk before. Looking forward to smacking-up the others!

Remmy said:
Wow. Sick photos.

Also got some Yeungling, Sculpin, and Left Hand Fade to Black.

I love Marooned On Hog Island! I was able to get some in a trade.
I need to get my hands on more.

Remmy said:
I am in Connecticut. Send some this way. :mug::mug: :D

Volume 4 - the Black Ale. Not expecting it to be GREAT, but it should be pretty good.

Gladly. Hey CT isn't very far from VT though!!

Heady Topper might be good, but not worth a 4-hour drive unless I'm going snowboarding. :ban:

remmy, i believe we are the same person haha i snowboard as often as possible in taos ski valley, angel fire, winter park and breck when i can make it that way, and we share the same taste in beer almost!

I go to VT a lot, Colorado, Santa Fe, Mt. Hood...to name a few. Shipping yet another trade this weekend. :fro:

haha very nice, i am waiting for our next one since i also have to save up for my GF's b-day trip to her parents cabins in between taos and angel fire New Mexico, third time we will be there already this year, cant complain about that :D

I love Marooned On Hog Island! I was able to get some in a trade.
I need to get my hands on more.

it was actually just on clearance at my local store, ended up buying the rest (only 2 lol) and gave one to a stout loving friend who loved it as well.

As for trade photos??
I had just got back from the beer store and saw this on my door step! holla... from a trade on another forum.

IMG_20130627_143817_115_zps5e5d7fac.jpg

Straight from Texas!

IMG_20130627_144353_060_zpsd4b13e24.jpg

And the beer from the beer store in a group photo.

IMG_20130627_144503_968_zpsc87e96cb.jpg

it was actually just on clearance at my local store, ended up buying the rest (only 2 lol) and gave one to a stout loving friend who loved it as well.

As for trade photos??
I had just got back from the beer store and saw this on my door step! holla... from a trade on another forum.

IMG_20130627_143817_115_zps5e5d7fac.jpg

Straight from Texas!

IMG_20130627_144353_060_zpsd4b13e24.jpg

And the beer from the beer store in a group photo.

IMG_20130627_144503_968_zpsc87e96cb.jpg

nice beer you got there! :tank:

Helped normpeterson get his first trade, he sent quite the assortment. Looking forward to all the ones I have not drank already.

ForumRunner_20130628_095914.jpg

And this one just in, from the local beer swap o rama!
ForumRunner_20130628_095937.jpg

Nice selection! what are the 3 next to the bomber in the first photo?

- 6/28/2013 - Friday
6:36 am
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
PORTLAND, OR

i should have some to post here in about 5 hours once i get home! and 2 more boxes tomorrow... i'm going to have beer out of my ears! which isn't a bad thing.... haha

This was in the package! More coming... was on the way out the door

ForumRunner_20130628_203103.jpg

This is from my most recent trade. Mikeysab really hooked the trade up. Was only supposed to send me the 2 coffee! Cheers!

DSC_0004.jpg

Latest posts

Back