Maple Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UTPhish

Reaction score
My maple keezer is up and running. The build took me about 2 months from begging to my first pour. Unfortunately, I didn't take that many pictures during the build. Most of the design ideas for the keezer were borrowed from other builds on this site. I want to say thank you to everyone for postings pictures of your builds.

Home brewing has quickly become an obsession. I brewed my first batch with some friends a few days after Christmas and was instantly hooked. It took me about 2 months to get all of my equipment so that I could brew my own batches. I have brewed 80 gallons of beer in the past few months and keep thinking of new beers that I need to brew.

I currently have an Amber Ale, Pale Ale and IPA on tap.

Here are some pics from my build.

Keezer cabinet 1.jpg

Keezer 3.jpg

Keezer 4.jpg

Keezer 1.jpg

Keezer 2.jpg

Thanks everyone.

Any chance of a rear photo of tower cooling and line system? Thanks

I will take some pictures when I get home this evening.

I am using the Love TSS2-2100 controller to regulate the temperature within the freezer and the coffin. The coffin is cooled with a single AC inductor fan and 2" R-10 foam was used for insulation. The fan and the foam keep the coffin at a comfortable 50°F.

Latest posts

Back