Have you ever been this drunk?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insanim8er

Reaction score
[ame]http://youtu.be/mcI6zSwmfaQ[/ame]

Not that I'd have to be that drunk to ride a pig, but let's hear your story.

What you guys never went out Hoggin? Looks like a typical Saturday night in my 20's.

How do you get a sober pig to let you ride it?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I think that's a question for Kermit the frog.

MISS-PIGGY-AND-KERMIT.jpg

I've been less than that drunk, and more than that drunk. Never had a pig around in between those two stages.

seriously, don't try to hug cops in bars. they will be nowhere near drunk as you and want to get back to their walk through rounds. and most of them won't take shots with you either.

How do you get a sober pig to let you ride it?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I was 7 & had a friend who's family raised hogs. A few times we'd sneak up on unsuspecting pigs, leap onto their backs, grab hold of their ears & hang on while they ran, trying to shake us off. Pig pen rodeo.
Regards, GF.

I rode a couple of hogs when I was a kid. Mom's friend raised a few big ones. They were tame enough to let you ride them without throwing you off.

What is the difference between a redneck and a boar hog? A boar hog won't hang around until 2 am waiting to F**k a pig.

I ride a Bianchi Strada road bike.

Latest posts

Back