Police: Wife Cuts off Husband's Penis, Tosses it in Garbage Disposal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they have dinner together where she drugs him. But they are in the process of getting a divorce. So if things seem amicable enough to be having dinner, but she cuts his dick off? Something sounds funny. Or she is especially nuts.

Sounds like my ex. I didn't trust her enough to even touch mine the last 4 years we were together. Poor fella. They will have to do some creative surgery without the other piece. She looks a little like that Lorena Bobbit even.

We so need to bring back the "eye for an eye" type of punishment. We need to go all Ed Gein on that b!tch and cut out her girl parts and make lampshades out of them. She is just messed up.

Lampshades? Not curtains?

Anyway... I guess I'm just surprised it took this long for someone to one-up Lorena Bobbit.

So they have dinner together where she drugs him. But they are in the process of getting a divorce. So if things seem amicable enough to be having dinner, but she cuts his dick off? Something sounds funny. Or she is especially nuts.

Key words there are "she" and "nuts". All women are crazy.

Women can be manipulative, underhanded, devious, wily, unscrupulous, evil, creatures. Its tough to know if they are being sincere at times, or if its part of their plan.

Back