• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7 Gallon mash tun w/ blickmann valve...new

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poislb

Reaction score
7 gallon rubbermaid mash tun cooler, everything stainless...3/8" blichmann ball valve. Will come dissasembled to fit in box for shipping, asking for best offers.

Please post here if interested...Will accept local pick up as well and i will assemble it for you, or meet within 30 miles of kenosha north or south...

BRAND NEW!!! Best offer please

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

Got a 10 gallon one? Or looking to make one?

I do have one in red, guess it depends on what the offer would be...Blichmann ball valve or brass?

Thanks...of course it would have to ship, but would send all the hardware and all ya would have to do is attach the valve....

100 bucks for the 7 gallon w/blichmann valve. 110 bucks for the 10 gallon w/blichmann valve.

85 bucks for the 7 gallon with brass valve. 95 bucks for the 10 gallon with brass valve. If being shipped please add 15-18 dollars for shipping..

At that price I'll suck it up and do the work my self, I received various gift ards to lowes and Walmart to find the parts I was hoping I could justify the purchase but it's smarter to just build it myself

At that price I'll suck it up and do the work my self, I received various gift ards to lowes and Walmart to find the parts I was hoping I could justify the purchase but it's smarter to just build it myself

I did mention best offer;)

I didnt think my asking price is unfair, heres a list of parts and costs to give ya an idea.

10 gallon:
cooler $56 plus shipping to me
Ball valve/brass $8
or the blichmanns were $28
Stainless fitttings inside $6
manifold a few bucks
barb $3
outside o-ring $1
outside stainless washer $3

= $77 plus my time building the tun and manifold...
with the blichmann valve the cost was $97

The 7 gallon was 7 bucks cheaper...

Either way, good luck on your build...if you need any stainless washer i have pleanty if ya need them. Cheers!!

I didn't mean to say your price was unfair by any means but when I have 80$ of gift cards to build it makes me building it alot smarter

I will do $75 bucks plus shipping or pick up for the 7 gallon MLT with a brass valve, $90 with the blichmann valve. The 7 gallon coolers fit pleanty of grains, its the same width as a 10 just shorter..

All the inside parts are stainless...

Free bump for GREAT work. What size pvc are you using for Manifold? Also what size is adapter for the manifold into the blichman?

What will you sell everything EXCEPT the Cooler and the manifold? I am making my own manifold for a rectangular cooler.

Free bump for GREAT work. What size pvc are you using for Manifold? Also what size is adapter for the manifold into the blichman?

What will you sell everything EXCEPT the Cooler and the manifold? I am making my own manifold for a rectangular cooler.

1/2" cpvc threaded coupling to a 1/2"- 3/8" stainless reducer, 3/8" 1 1/2" stainless nipple. I have done one with the 1/2" -3/8 reducer on the ball valve side to get a 1/2" ball valve on there

Not quite sure if i want to piece it out, would rather keep the tuns complete wheather it would be for brass or blichmann valves, will let ya know if i do though. Thanks for the bump and comments:)

I do have extra parts if ya need em, like the 1/2" -3/8" stainless reducers if your interested. I could make a bulkhead for ya with everything ya would need minus the valve if ya want my friend..

How much for just the cooler 7 gal and fittings, no valve shipped to canada J)L 1N0 by USPS if you can.

How much for just the cooler 7 gal and fittings, no valve shipped to canada J)L 1N0 by USPS if you can.

Looks like 36 bucks to ship..Hows $108 sound shipped for the cooler, fittings/bulkhead and manifold?

How much would it be for it being shop shipped to 71203 becuse i'm very interested in it

Parcel post would be 13 bucks added to the price..All ya would have to do is attach the ball valve cause I dont think it will fit in the box, if it does it will be on there..

So just so i'm right it would be 103 shipped because I want the blichman valve

That is correct.. 7 gallon cooler, blichmann valve, manifold, and all stainless hardware for 103 shipped to your door..

So just so i'm right it would be 103 shipped because I want the blichman valve

Its all made up for ya, only thing I need to do is either drill the holes in the manifold or slits. Im only set up for the holes but can leave it blank if ya wanted to do the slits. Also, the blichmann ball valve does fit in the box with it attached, ya just gonna have to screw the handle back on and attach the hose barb..Looks damn pretty, all stainless from front to back. Did an hour hot water leak test and your golden. Never had a leaker yet on my builds..

If ya want paypal info just shoot me a PM.. I could even get it in the mail today for ya if its before 4pm tonight. Thanks

Here are some pics for ya, brand spanking new...she looks bad a$$....

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

I got it today and I'm very pleased in the workmanship and everything thanks alot

Your very welcome, glad ya like:) I do still have one more left with the brass valve if anyones interested. 90 shipped for the cooler, manifold, stainless inner parts and brass valve and barb..

Your very welcome, glad ya like:) I do still have one more left with the brass valve if anyones interested. 90 shipped for the cooler, manifold, stainless inner parts and brass valve and barb..

I think I want this! I'll be fine with large grain bills, and this being 7 gallons, right?

Could you post a picture for me (I know, I know...)?

Thanks! :mug:

Here is a pic of the manifold, the cooler is a 7 gallon and would be the same as the pic above only in a brass ball valve and barb. It is not put together, unless it would be spoken for..

IMG_1466.jpg

I can't wait to get mine... Thanks again! :mug:

Heading to Northern brewer tomorrow to get your blichmann valve, will ship friday morning...

For anyone else, I picked up 2 more 7 gallon coolers if anyones interested. While im at northern brewer tomorrow I can pick up another blichmann valve for whoevers interested in that set up

7 Gallon with blichmann (everything stainless) 110 shipped
7 gallon with brass and all stainless inside 90 shipped

I am out of blichmann valves, if ya would like one I would have to order. Otherwise the brass valves are available same day...Have a few more left if anyones interested. Thanks

Just sold the last mash tun, good news is I ordered more coolers cause it seems people like my work:) and enjoy putting these together...If anyone else is interested shoot me a PM...

Mine arrived today!!! Very nice work, and a pleasure to deal with!

I look forward to breaking this baby in!!! :mug:

As per some requests for a 12" false bottom instead of a manifold I ordered some...Price for a 7 gallon cooler and 12" ss false bottom and brass ball valve will be 135 shipped...

Any takers, got one 7 gallon cooler with manifold, SS inner parts and brass ball valve left. 100 bucks shipped.

Last one left (brass ball valve, SS inner), to sweet'n the deal I will throw in some citra, and amarillo hops:) need to move this asap..local pickup/meet or will ship. $95 shipped.

Back