• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

30 Gal Plastic Conical - $105 - SE Mass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cape Brewing

DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all,
I ordered four of these and am looking to get rid of one.

Norwesco 30 Gallon Beer, Wine, Biodiesel Inductor Tank (TN2428IN)

The tanks are $75 and then shipping freight was $122 for the first four... so, to make each as cheap as possible, I bought four figuring I would get rid of one or two.

I am pretty sure I'm going to keep three at this point and like I was saying... I'm looking to get rid of one.

Not looking to make any money, just trying to make my money back so I am looking for $105 for the conical. I haven't looked into shipping since I think it would be a pain. I would rather just find someone local but if I can't find someone, I guess I could ship it.

These things are really big. You'll have to DIY a stand (which I did with plywood and 2x4's... not that tough) and you'll have to put together a dump valve at a minimum.... and then a racking arm if you want it. I also think you would have to do at least a small amount of work to get the lid air tight. I am just going to uise them as primaries so I'm not too concerned about air tight.

PM me if you have any interest.

Back