My new triplets... March style

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WPStrassburg

Reaction score
All3MarchAC-5SS.jpg

MarchAC-5SS.jpg

I picked these guys up last week and took one for it's maiden voyage today. Great little pump that can move some beer as well as throttle down to a trickle if needed. They are the same as the ones morebeer has and march has listed in their beer pump section.

http://morebeer.com/view_product/12009/103556/March_Nano_Brewery_Pump_-_Stainless_110V

http://www.marchpump.com/beerpump/

Can't wait to finish out my rig and get these all humming along.

Props to Walter at March too for checking on parts for another pump that got busted up in shipping and answering some questions on these guys for me.

Scored them off ebay.
I'm doing 5 & 10 gallon batches now, but who knows what I'll step up to down the road. I've got a 100 micron pleated filter before my plate chiller and the 1/2" barbs on the couplers cut the flow a bit, but like I said they throttle over the entire flow range without any issues.

Do you need a capacitor cover for that one on the right in the top pic? i have extras i pirate from scrap units i keep for just such occasions :D

-Walter

Do you need a capacitor cover for that one on the right in the top pic? i have extras i pirate from scrap units i keep for just such occasions :D

-Walter

You're my hero :rockin:

I was going to try to go through fasco to get one, but if you've got spares pm me payment details.

Thanks again!

I'd be interested to hear how lautering with these goes without a grant.

It ran pretty good with just a trickle coming out when I throttled it down when I first started chilling. I didn't measure the exact flow, but it was slower than my 1qt/minute mash rate, so I think these will have no problem even if I'm pulling off the mash tun during the lauter.
Talk about a whirlpool though!

Yes I recieved it and have it all buttoned up and looking proper now!

Was worried for a bit when my pm bounced back, but seen the Vendor status discussions and figured all would be well shortly.
Great to have you here as a vendor now and thanks again for all that you are contributing to the community!

One of the lucky ladies is getting some new bling with her head upgraded to 1.5" triclover connections!

No more threads between the boil kettle and fermenter!

Latest posts

Back