Kegeration Fermentation Carbonation Refrigeration Flatulation Urination

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clayton

Reaction score
Kegeration Fermentation Carbonation Refrigeration Flatulation Urination (think metalica song)

So I got the deal of the year today.
SWMBO was out and stoped but a large junk sale,
wile there she saw a kegerator and aked about the price
the dude said 400 so she said SOLD!
she got it for me for our anaverery but later told me about it just to make sure it was a good deal..
and boy it was!

I whent by to check it out and the dude had it kinda running but was get a new relay for the evaporator fan.
so later i when back and the compresser and the evaporator also where on there last leg and he order replacements .
after it was all said and done he replaced the all the elctronics (thermastats switches wireing ect ) and all the mechanical stuff compresser and fans,, plus a new charge of freon

well all the parts cost him 435 dollers
but he got the kegerator in part of a large auction lot so he only had a few bucks in it,,, but when i came to pick it up he showed me all the new parts and all the old parts and asked if he could get 500

I happly said yes, as we have become friends over the few weeks it took to get it ready , and have sit bull****ting over many homebrews and whatnot, a few times as i cheaked in on it.

it so sweet too! its old but all the guts are brand new! so it will last a long time. it needs a really good cleaning , but it has a lot of cool upgrades
it is a beverage-air DD-68 resold buy Superior Kitchen Supply
and they made it all stainless steal with a center water tap with a drained drip tray and two top level slide doors on ether side of the tap towers with a bracket below for bottles and mugs.

Metallica?? Sounds more like Ball of Confusion by the Temptations. :D

Segregation, determination, demonstration, integration,
Aggravation, humiliation, obligation to our nation.
Ball of confusion. Oh yeah, that's what the world is today. Woo, hey, hey.

Back