• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Zymatic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam Narten

Reaction score
Zymatic for sale. Step filter is new. I've recently brewed a couple of batches and all is in working order. Can be sent in Pico Brew shipping box. $800.
IMG_8455.JPG

It includes everything that came with it, keg, keg cozy, cables, foam trap, cleaning tubes, etc. I had a problem getting additional pictures on the post.

How long have you had the unit? Any issues with error codes? Also where in GA are you located? I'm in NC and would probably be looking at picking it up.

I got it in 2015. For a number of reasons, mainly concerning an injury, the unit sat unused for over 2 years. Deciding to sell it last December I went to make a batch to be sure all was okay. There was an error message when cleaning it before brewing. I was advised to update the firmware. Following that I discovered the step filter was cracked and it was replaced. Finally there was an error code during brewing due to the switch in the back of the bay being moved when cleaning. Put that back in place and brewed.

We live in Decatur.

Back