zombie pin up calendar!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawbrewing

Reaction score
hello, i know from the few years i've been on this site that there are lot's of fellow photographers on here, so i decided to share my latest project with you.

those of you who don't know me, i'm a photographer, and my wife and i have been working on a zombie pin up calendar for several months now. it will be going to the printers here within the month, and we will be selling them at horror conventions around the indiana, ohio, illinois area, as well as a website, and facebook page.

it is a 15 month calendar, and features a different model for each month.
i made up a little promotional vid for it to help create some buzz, and showcase a few of the photos.

i consider this video safe for work, but it does show some skin, although no nudity or anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8UftoDlsF8&feature=youtu.be

please feel free to share the video on your facebook pages, etc. if you would. :ban:

we are really proud, together her and i fully financed the whole thing, did all the wardrobe, makeup, effects, photography, etc. and probably won't even make our money back lol, but it's a labor of love, and we're excited.

we have been working on this sucker for over half a year, and we are really proud of it, and excited to get it out there!

thanks!

Hah, that is awesome. I'm in for two, seriously, just let me know where and when. :)

if you have a facebook, "like" the page, as that's where i'll be announcing pre order dates, etc. if not, please just send me a pm on here so i don't forget to let you know once it's complete and for sale. it will be sometime around the and of may, first of june.

update:

all photography and editing is FINISHED for the calendar. you can view the cover, a preview of what the date/calendar section, and a preview of each of the 15 models on the facebook page now. http://www.facebook.com/rottinghotties

i'll be sending everything off to the printers by the end of the week, and planning a release party with bands, etc. on june 30th in indianapolis,indiana.

Fap, Fap, Fap!
smilies_xxx15.gif

calendars are finished printing.
if you want to get one, they are $25 shipped nationally, pm me for international price.

8x12 full color, full bleed 15 month calendars. a different full page 8x12 photo with a different model for each month.
paypal is [email protected]
just put your name and address and any special notes/etc. in the notes section when you paypal.
thanks!

Back