You're Screwed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2012 is coming. December 21 I believe. I listen to late night radio so I know what I'm talking about. We're doomed.

Oh, we need an end times Mayan calendar says we're screwed beer recipe

2012 is coming. December 21 I believe. I listen to late night radio so I know what I'm talking about. We're doomed.

Oh, we need an end times Mayan calendar says we're screwed beer recipe

Oh well, at least we get to screw up on organising the Olympics first!
+1 on teh end of teh worlde beer!

step1 smoked beef brisket
tep2 Im awesome
Step3 boom-chica_bow-wow
:ban:
And it was good too. leme to you, my teeht don t fit right anymore and my knees are all werd feeling and my hand have a scent, and a flavor. :cross: like you ever drink well, I kwo you do, bu ti mean this pommegranite dark cherry and blueberry wit lime juice juice drik that i make? well, it's like that. and also my dicj is numb. she is goingto sellp now. Im cracking my back. ahhhhhh

Oh and i drank a bunch of beer. Some stout. is my own recipie . she has margaritta with cocnut rum. funny she dont like coconut though. only in rum. me I dont drink clear booze. Only brown booze and beer and that it usuall y brown too.

Back