Your own recipe database

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cubslover

Reaction score
I'm in the process of putting together a recipe workup spreadsheet similar to beercalculus for myself. All options feature drop down lists and it would be printable to one page.

I'm thinking of creating a database where you can enter your recipe and save it, then pull it up via a drop down list and it self generates.

Would anyone be interested in the final product? It'd be free of course.

it would be a nice thing to have. Just to keep it on the phone and that way when the local homebrew club asks me what I used I can reference back a little easier.

I like Beertools and beercalculus as well, but I always want something quicker and not dependent upon the net.

Being an XLS it would also be manageable via smartphones.

The BeerTools payed program is downloadable...so you're not really dependant on an internet connection unless you want to upload recipes.

I do agree that it would be great to have all of that in a smartphone app. If you could do that, I'd buy it.

Back