Your Brew Tunes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_sanch

Reaction score
So it seems like a fair number of us are cranking some tunes while gettin our brew on, so the debate begins: what's the best music to brew to?

Personally I go from anything rock to metal to the occasional dubstep/electronic stuff...I think the Foo Fighters were the soundtrack to my last brew session...

What about you?

90's feel good hip hop. De La Soul, A Tribe Called Quest, Masta Ace, Lord Finesse...

Some Zack brown to outlaw country like hank, hank Jr, Jennings, merle , Jones, Willie, Jerry reed, johnny paycheck and some Jamie johnson

Some Zack brown to outlaw country like hank, hank Jr, Jennings, merle , Jones, Willie, Jerry reed, johnny paycheck and some Jamie johnson

Now this is good brewing music. Just mix in a little Southern Rock to go with it and you are good to go! Lynyrd Skynyrd and Molly Hatchet have been played to much brewing at my place!

I think the Foo Fighters were the soundtrack to my last brew session...

The Foo Fighters are the soundtrack to my every brew session. Don't know why, but they just set the right mood. I have a playlist with Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers and the Rolling Stones, and it's blasting every brew day.

More of the Rock/Metal taste myself during brewing. I believe I had some Iron Maiden cranked during my last brew session.

I like all types of music, but I really dig bluegrass while I brew. Avett Brothers, Mumford and Sons, etc.

Last brew session was on a nice bright warm summer day. The mix was Bob Marley, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper and Xavier Rudd, with some other stuff thrown in for good measure. Seemed to fit the bill for some laid-back brewing.

Music is great, but for me nothing beats brewing to the sounds of an afternoon Phillies game on the radio. But if there's no game on then I like to rock with some Black Keys and the like.

Nothing so far lol Me and my buddy are usually just shooting the breeze.... If I was brewing solo I would most likely be rocking out.

ajbram said:
Last brew session was on a nice bright warm summer day. The mix was Bob Marley, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper and Xavier Rudd, with some other stuff thrown in for good measure. Seemed to fit the bill for some laid-back brewing.

I'm all about the Bob Marley station on Pandora. Brewed a Irish red ale with spruce tips lastnight, I say happy brewer equals happy beer.

Dethklok.

Its seriously really hard to find metal that good.. and it comes from a cartoon show!

Today's music was Type O Negative, followed by Monster Magnet, followed by Kreator. Next up will be Down For Five (clean up music)

Back