you know you're a homebrewer when...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you're doing the groceries and you pass in front of rice, Honey, Corn sugar, coriander, fruits... you don't think of these items as common food, but more like adjuncts to try on your next batch.

my husband offered to remodel his workshop so I could move my brewing equipment out of the kitchen :) He is even going to insulate the ceiling and install a small air conditioner so the temperature will be more constant in Summer. (For the record, I am a female :D).

Happy Brewing to all!

When the damp cold ruins what's left of your joints, but you brew on anyway. Then make brunch for 3 the next morning while cleaning up from brew day.

When you need a blowoff tube . . . for your starter! It's on its second stepup for an IPA, and I think it wants to eat the kitchen. :eek:

When you wake up from a bad dream in which all your entries to the local competition were lost or presented to the judges as the wrong category or you get a scoresheet back that was for someone else's entry. In my dream I got a scoresheet back for my common cider saying "why did you submit a Labbatt Blue as your entry?"

Judging is tomorrow night, let's hope I don't get too many more of these.

When you have a dream that the keg setup you are using has a hand pump to pressurize the keg.

Back