You ever have one of thos day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glynn

Reaction score
where you wonder why you even do this at all. After 4 attempts at a dbl ipa i finally hit all my marks and im feeling pretty proud of myself. Today i go to bottle after 5 days on 4 oz of dry hop. There is so much nucleation going on that it takes me 5 tries to rack most of it off. Finally i get so pissed off i just pour it through a fine mesh strainer. I get it upstairs add my primer and start to bottle, when i realize i forgot to stir. By this time im 12 bottles in to bottling and just say f*#% it and keep right on going. The last time i got this frustrated i didn't brew for 8 yrs.

can't say i've been that frustrated, but close. i finally had to throw out my cooler tun and switch over to my keggle tun. brewed an ipa, and because of a couple screwups, got 41% efficiency. did that 4-5 months ago. finally going to do my next ag ( yeti clone ) this weekend after i fish my stir bar out of my brown ale that i brewed ( pm ) last weekend

Back