Yorkholo, Mansfield, PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conan

Reaction score
Anyone ever been? Near Williamsport, PA. Stopped in looking for any kind of food while passing through last week- spotted the Brewery (what can I say- I see the 'B word' and gotta stop!) and are very glad we did! SWMBO had the IPA, I had an amber IPA (Panama Red), which was very good. And, what's more, the beer descriptions behind the bar were quite accurate. Recommend the Pub Burger- and the fries were great too! Bought a growler/ jub of the Red. Stop by if you're near- they've only been open a year and deserve the support! Kyle

(ps: I'm in no way affiliated with or on the payroll of said brewery- just very satisfied!)

Is that the place just off 15? We usually go camping at Hills Creek State Park, 10 min from that exit. Unfortunately, after a few days of camping, we're usually a little too 'stinky' to actually go to a sit down resturant.
Do they offer growlers?

Yep, that's the place! Right on what I think is the main drag of Mansfield. Big pictures of a guy's head on the windows. Kyle

I was there the opening weekend. Beer wasn't bad. Seemed like they still had some stuff to work out. The beers were very murkey and seemed like they needed some more time in the bright tanks. Still tasted good though. The story behind the place is cool too.

We stopped in this past Friday and really enjoyed the Black IPA and the Vanilla Porter. Outstanding in my opinion and service/food was great too!

Back