yooper is awesome

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG. No way. I know this is DRMM but no one could ever be that drunk!

I suggest a thorough eye exam, and then a consult with a psychiatrist! Or a new fitting of Beer Googles.

I think my husband is attracted by my beer.

I agree with Joey....

Of course I haven't seen Papper's legs either, but I have seen Yooper in person.

drool-animated-animation-love-smiley-emoticon-000381-large.gif

Am I the only one that feels like a dip **** the next morning after writing something stupid on here?
That being said I stand behind my comment.

Let's not get off topic here. Pappers vs. Yooper. That's what we're all here to discuss.

A leg contest between Yoop and pappers, I admit pappers looks good when he is rocking the beaded cornrows on his calves, Yoop has skater legs. In a set of heels those things just look perfect. :mug:

azscoob said:
A leg contest between Yoop and pappers, I admit pappers looks good when he is rocking the beaded cornrows on his calves, Yoop has skater legs. In a set of heels those things just look perfect. :mug:

Wait, which look good in heels? Or is it both?

Um, at the risk of sounding like a sexist pig, I have met Yooper in person a few times, and have never noticed her legs. My eyes never quite made it that far south.... ;)

I can't see Papper's legs. They are always obscured by a huge plucked turkey swinging around in front of them. It has been said that he can whip that turkey out in 2 seconds, but it takes half an hour to stuff it all back.

Ah, C'mon. I'm the kind of girl whose parents had to tie a pork chop around my neck to get the family dog to play with me. When I was born, my mother said, "What a treasure!" and my dad said, "Yeah, let's bury her." I've seen more attractive fire hydrants- which I happen to be built like.

You guys are sweet, but I know you're a bunch of drunks like me. :D

I do have two things going for me. I brew beer. Good beer. Which is probably attractive. And I weigh less than a herd of camels. So when I see a big fat guy named Bubba in a ripped t-shirt that says "No Fat Chicks!", I qualify!

You know what I found very funny?!?

Of the people who responded in this thread, 17 or 18 different people, I've met 5 in person. Two have seen me in my pajamas. That's pretty weird, when you think about it!

You know what I found very funny?!?

Of the people who responded in this thread, 17 or 18 different people, I've met 5 in person. Two have seen me in my pajamas. That's pretty weird, when you think about it!

Not as weird as the 100s that saw you in your kegs. ;)

I understand. They are kinda hard to see if you are a tall guy. :D

But you were sitting on the ground! Or rather, nearly passed out on the ground I think.

But I don't think YOU saw me in my pajamas that night.

By the way, there is one picture I have of you standing next to me, and I look like a midget.

Back