Yet Another New Poll

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your favorite Poll?

• the Hops Poll

• the Yeast Poll

• Exo's new poll

• the Malt Poll

• The Poll about wort chillers

• the poll about pumbah's party

• the dark side poll

• this Poll

• I hate all polls

• i love all polls

Results are only viewable after voting.
My bad Pumbaa i mistakenly gave you credit for Exo's poll (my bad again for spelling your name wrong twice) I tried changing it but i couldnt figure out how to edit a poll...

Didn't the 'Dark Side' poll get axed? I can't find it anymore...

uhm.... yea, it did. See, me and Ceej had a difference of opinion and things got kinda heated..... :eek: next thing I know, the thread is gone. I blame myself for that, I never could take criticism well.:drunk: I shoulda just voted and shaddap.

I voted this poll... I really liked ninja or pirate the best tho... course Chuck Norris wasn't a choice there either :(

Grimsawyer said:
I voted this poll... I really liked ninja or pirate the best tho... course Chuck Norris wasn't a choice there either :(

I didn't make Chuck Norris an option for a couple reasons:

1- Being Chuck Norris isn't a job (like Ninja or Pirate) it's a way of life... or a name, or a beard.

2- Chuck Norris embodies the hybrid Ninja/ Pirate, like the Liger or that Grizzly Bear/ Polar Bear baby he is the one chosen to walk both paths, the illusive, yet sea worthy Piranja.

Ingredient polls. Of course if it had been an option I might have voted for another type of pole all together but I guess that is a different matter.

02pole-dancing-diy-divas-Ab.jpg

Back