Yeastcalc.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duffy5018

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Has it gone the way of the Dodo? I haven't used it in forever, as I usually just pitch straight from the vial for anything under 1.040 and make a 1L starter for anything over... Up to a point. This weekend, I'm looking to make an imperial whiskey bourbon porter (est OG 1.108) and wanted to use the calc.... Is it gone????

I know MrMalty is still out there... But I preferred yeastcalc.com
:confused:

The original owner of yeastcalc.com, who was a forum member, has been MIA for quite a while. After failed attempts to contact him, a few forum members archived the yeastcalc.com website and put it up with other hosting services. There are a few threads around here that cover what has transpired.

You can access it at www.yeastcalculator.com.

And here, with several additional calculators.

I too prefer yeastcalc.com but like LLBean said, yeastcalculator.com took its place nicely by using the old site and building from that.

Ah.. Thanks. I tried searching for it, knowing it'd be covered here. But without a way to sort results by date, all the results were from 2012 or earlier in the first 3 pages.

Back