Due to unforeseen circumstances, I may have to delay my brew day by one day. I was going to brew tomorrow but I done know if that is going to happen anymore. My question is, I made a starter of 1056 yesterday and the pan was to cold crash it tonight. If I have to delay, should I hold of on the cold crash or will it be okay if I let it sit in the fridge for a day or so? Thanks for the help.