Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you man! Will they have a slot machine for hops? *Hop*Hop*Hop - Jackpot! Ding ding ding. Damn i suck at gambling. :D

Great news for you. Hopefully they keep their prices competitive with the online guys and you can buy locally.

That is good news. I have been thinking Vegas should be able to support a shop. I make it down there a couple times a month, so that would be cool. Talley, do you know anything about the people opening this up or did you just happen upon the site?

I got an email from a guy who is part of the local brew club out here (SNAFU).
I guess a guy came in to tell them about the shop he intends to open. Apparently he is a home brewer from Oregon. Since he's coming from an area rich in craft brewing it's a good chance he may know a thing or two.:D

What's more cool is they are hopefully opening on the same day as:

TAF-header.jpg

now tally can help me brew some beer ;) :mug:

Yeah Flack and I are talking about going down there on opening day to check it out, which also happens to be Teach a Friend how To Homebrew Day.

Anybody wanna join us?

Yeah Flack and I are talking about going down there on opening day to check it out, which also happens to be Teach a Friend how To Homebrew Day.

Anybody wanna join us?

I DO!!!

Wait, I can't :(. Just got back from Vegas last weekend. Time to save up again. Good deal on a new local brewshop though!

Vegas is now complete. I'll have to fly out and see it. Maybe I can get a discount from one of the hotels I financed.

W00t.. just called and talked to the owner Steve who i promptly showered with joy.. lol he actually said he has received a few letters under his door to that extent.. so I'm glad LV has shown our new LHBS some serious love. When i called steve was unloading 50+ pallets and said he will be open tomorrow (Nov 1st, 08) may not have prices on everything.. and won't have credit/debit untill a little later.. but cash and checks are good to go. Opens Sat @ 10am untill 6pm. Hope to see some locals there to show support :)

Wow, Flack. I just got off the phone with him and i was pretty much the same thing. He's unloading pallets. He says he will be there around 10:00 am. Probably officially open by 11:00. HE says to bring cash. He hasn't gotten his credit card scanner yet...a few more days. He says he's gotten a lot of interest from people, and he thinks it will be a busy day. I'm thinking about heading over there around 1:30 ish when I put my daughter down for a nap. What say you?

Tally, give us your report when you check this place out today. I may need to make a trip down.

Weee.. headed out to check out my new favorite store of all time!! :) i'll be back with some pictures from heaven ;)

Had a nice little trip down to LV's new LHBS today and took some pictures.

NvLHBS1.jpg

From front of shop, left side

NvLHBS2.jpg

From front of shop, right side

NvLHBSgrain.jpg

Racks o' grain

NvLHBSyeast-hops.jpg

Fridge of hops and yeast. (nice selection actually)

All in all.. steve is a great guy.. came down from beertopia because he heard LV didn't have a shop.. Sorry the pics are a little fuzzy.. took them from my phone. Steve wanted me to make sure to say that he's still unpacking alot enventory so keep in mind current photos don't represent the shop in it's full glory yet. I have a feeling now with a shop in town, i'm going to be alot more broke..

Wow I haven't brewed in a while and had no idea we had a new shop open down here. I just ordered a whole bunch of stuff from MoreBeer! We definitely need to support our ONLY local shop!! I'm extremely excited about this. Thanks for the post!

Back