Y splitter on a y splitter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adriedel

Reaction score
I want to run 4 corny kegs. I have a 1 regulater I want all kegs a same PSI. Is it ok to run a y splitter them have 2 y splitter on that and hook all 4 kegs to thats.

It will be fine if you did that but it is much nicer looking to have a 4 way distributor.

Id go ahead and start looking for another regulator. You'll want to be able to serve different beers at different pressures.

I have three kegs in my kegerator adriel and I did it the same way that you are describing except I used a T and a Y.

I did it like this, seemed logical. 3 T's and 4 kegs in a line.

PB220068.jpg

You're just makiing a manifold. If it's cheaper that way then to buy one, go for it.

BBL_Brewer said:
You're just makiing a manifold. If it's cheaper that way then to buy one, go for it.

Exactly. I use a two outlet regulator. Off one I have a two output manifold and the other I have a 4 output manifold. I built both these manifolds with parts I bought at an auto parts store for about 30 bucks.

Looks just like the one pictured.

image-1584421876.jpg

Back