• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina WTT - Keggle for 10-15 gal brew Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Hog

Reaction score
Looking to trade my 15.5 gallon Keggle for a 10-15 gal SS brew kettle. My keggle has a SS ball valve, 3" thermometer with sight gauge all bought from bargainfittings. The SS dip tube was bought from my LHBS.
I've built this myself, and have only brewed with it twice (third time will be this weekend). It's bigger than I need. I'm in Durham, but willing to meet if it's not too far.

BK must have a SS ball valve and lid.

keggle.jpg

Hi, I just put the exact same fittings (Brewhardware.com) on a 9 gal. SS kettle (Bayou Classic). It's a great kettle and even better with all the fixings. I'd love to upgrade as I also just built an MLT out of a keggle. email me if your interested in trading,

[email protected]

I'm in NC and don't want to ship it. If I can't trade it local, I'll just keep it.

I really want a SS pot, but I will keep yours in mind. Do you have a picture of you kettle? And where is Jacksonville NC?

I don't remember if I have the ring or not. I will have to look around. I know it's not worth a lot of money, but what are you offering for the spear?

That's fine. PM me your info and I'll let you know when I ship it. Can you do PayPal?

Bump. Still looking to do a trade. After brewing this past weekend, I am sure I want a 10-15 gal pot instead of the keggle.

Back