• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT For Keezer Items

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landshark

HMFIC
Reaction score
Starting a Keezer build in a few weeks and would like to trade some items to get the build rolling.

I am in need of up to 6 Beer Faucets and shanks. or 4 beer and 2 Stout Faucets. I also need a drip tray, Looking for a Johnson Temp Controler, also would like some Co2 secondaries to better control my Co2 pressures per styles. I also need 2 more Ball Lock Corny Kegs.

Things I have I can Trade:

Garden Hose Style Counter-Flow Chiller.
Empty Beer Bottles (Lots, Mostly New Belgium, misc others)
Hand Held Wine Bottle Corker :eek:
If Local to the KC area I can also Trade 1 or 2 Uncut Sanke Kegs.

I have some Softball Equipment I could trade as well if anyone here plays. Along with 357 Mag Reloading Dies and brass.

Can also just do the Cash Deal if that's what works.

Prost!:mug:

Going to bump this as I get impatient. Wanting Perlick 525ss faucets, shanks, and a temperature controller are my main needs.

Anybody have some stout or 525 Faucets they want to trade for a counterflow chiller?

I'm in KC and would be interested in working something out for the sanke's. I've got a perlick triple secondary regulator with a mounting plate I'm not using.

After the new year I'll have 8 stainless faucets. Not 525's, but they are all stainless (no brass).

Latest posts

Back