• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: 5 gallon carboy for a 6.5 gallon carboy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chingis74

Reaction score
As the title states, I would like to trade a 5 gallon carboy for a 6.5 gallon carboy. Would like to trade straight across.

I live in south jersey so hit me up and lets work something out.

from the title of your post it seems you want 5gal carboy and offering 6.5 one in exchange but from the text is other way around, whats the deal?

jlajr2483 said:
Im in San Diego. Do you have a 6.5 gallon Carboy you want tontrade for a 5 gallon?
Sorry, I made a mistake. It's actually a glass 6 gallon. If you still want to trade (and it's 5 gallon glass) send me a pm.

from the title of your post it seems you want 5gal carboy and offering 6.5 one in exchange but from the text is other way around, whats the deal?

Sorry about that. I just retread the title and it does portray the wrong thing. I want to trade my 5 gallon carboy for a 6.5 gallon

Back