• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California WTT 3 ball lock kegs for 3 pin lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

invictusbrew

Reaction score
As the title says, I have 3 ball locks that I am looking to trade for pin locks.

I recently received 3 ball lock kegs from a friend of mine, but unfortunately all of my stuff is pin lock - figured, no problem, I'll just buy a conversion kit and change the posts since that's done all the time for turning pin locks into ball locks, it should be just as easy the other way... apparently not. So I would be happy to trade the three ball locks for three pin locks if anyone has them and wants to trade - OK with trading smaller amounts if you only have 1 or 2 as well.

All three are used but in great shape, super clean, and are complete with all parts - I do have a couple ball lock fittings so I will test the seals on these when I have a chance as well.

I'm near Torrance/Long Beach, and local is preferred, but I will consider all offers.

:mug:

Why not just use swivel nuts (flare nuts) at the end of your beer lines and use MFL disconnects?

Swivel nuts
MFL disconnects

With this you can simply screw on/off whatever disconnect you need to use (ball or pin).

Or you can give me a deal on those 3 kegs since I'm in Downey and you can then buy some pin locks :D

Back