• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• NEW! Homebrew Talk is now accepting Cashapp, Bitcoin & Ethereum for Supporting Membership AND donations. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND HELP OUT!

Maryland WTS: Blichmann G2 15 Gal Boilermaker, Jaded Hydra Chiller, Dark Star 2.0

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackler22s

Reaction score
I'm finding myself not brewing as much with this setup, so it's time to let it go.

- Blichmann G2 15 Gal Boilermaker comes with brand new false bottom, never used BrewMometer, and an added Whirlpool G2 Valve. It's in great condition, no dents. -$300 - Local Pickup
Blichmann G2.JPEG Inside of Kettle.JPEG

- Jaded Brewing Hydra Chiller. Great condition. - $90 Local Pickup
Jaded Hydra Chiller.JPEG

- Older Dark Star 2.0. Works as it should. - $30
Dark Star 2.0 Burner.JPEG

Last edited:

CrankBrew

Reaction score
Interested in the Hydra, where are you located? I'm in CA but my guess is that shipping would be quite a bit...

OP
H

hackler22s

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. Located in Maryland. I can look into what shipping would be. Believe it was around $20 from Jaded when I bought it.

CrankBrew

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. Located in Maryland. I can look into what shipping would be. Believe it was around $20 from Jaded when I bought it.
Hey don't worry about it, I had another seller check and shipping from Ohio was $70 so I'm assuming it's the same or more from Maryland. Thanks anyway and best of luck selling it.

kpietro22

Reaction score
Are you a little flexible on your price for the boilermaker? I’m looking to upgrade from my e-keggle and would need to install an element

the715

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. The Hydra is still available.
Do you happen to have any photos on it? What quality is it in?

I know that you said local pickup, but if no one local is grabbing it from you would you be willing to ship to MN depending on cost/price?

OP
H

hackler22s

Reaction score
Do you happen to have any photos on it? What quality is it in?

I know that you said local pickup, but if no one local is grabbing it from you would you be willing to ship to MN depending on cost/price?
There's a photo of it posted in my original post. It's in great condition. Another member looked into having it shipped and it's not worth it. You could buy a brand new one for a bit more than what shipping would cost.

balto charlie

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in the Blichmann G2. I have the old keggle system and am moving to BIAB, single vessel. I am trying to reduce the weight of my brewery.

How heavy is the G2?
Is the price firm? We can discuss via emails
Is the false bottom a Blichmann bottom made for this pot?

I am local and can easily drive to your place.

Thanks

OP
H

hackler22s

Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in the Blichmann G2. I have the old keggle system and am moving to BIAB, single vessel. I am trying to reduce the weight of my brewery.

How heavy is the G2?
Is the price firm? We can discuss via emails
Is the false bottom a Blichmann bottom made for this pot?

I am local and can easily drive to your place.

Thanks
PM'd you.

Status
Not open for further replies.