WTF is with all of the Asian Alphabet Spams!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mgortel

Reaction score
Looks like someone is disrupting the forum with the Asian alphabet spams....though I cannot read it of course.....it cant be legitimate

Hope a moderator or site controller shuts them down ASAP.....very annoying :mad:

Looks like someone is disrupting the forum with the Asian alphabet spams....though I cannot read it of course.....it cant be legitimate

Agreed. I'm not even certain if homebrewing is legal in South Korea (the script in question is Korean Hangul). googles OK, it seems that it is, and that it has some popularity, though not much. In any case, the posts seem to be mostly about some web sites. Google Translate doesn't help much, but I get the impression that it is advertising a travel or hotel booking site.

It looks like the mods are getting a handle on it, now. The spammers hit hard and fast, and during the night for most of the US and European mods, so I'm not surprised it took a while to get on top of it.

Maybe Gary_Oak set it up as his revenge for getting banninated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back