WTF is up with Gnomes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McKBrew

Reaction score
They are always "chuckling" and whining about weird things like pants. They talk about farts and other disgusting stuff and they seem to have an annoying British accent. :D

They are always "chuckling" and whining about weird things like pants. They talk about farts and other disgusting stuff and they seem to have an annoying British accent. :D

Yeah, I hate the little bastards! they have no self control, and are always drunk/high/stupid! When will the little craps just leave us alone so that us normal folk can enjoy a good honest helping of s#ccer, steak and kidney pie and double decker busses for dinner!? Bastards! I hate them with a vengeance! I sometimes wonder if they are even real! When was the last time you ever actually met a gnome? Honestly, I think they just troll around our forums pretending they are real, when in fact they are a fig leaf of your imagination! Bastards! ALL of them!

Oh yes, and it's true, They have tiny little willies.

How do you know?:D

You know what I think is creepy? All those people who have "garden gnomes". It's like they can't afford garden fairies, or those stupid fake rabbits. Why would you put a gnome in your garden? They look like Snow White lost a dwarf.

Oh!!! I see what happened here!!!

That part about the willies? I hear that gnomes have enormous willies!!! And they are pretty cool guys, honest! i heard that too.

Don't knock them! they are nice guys with HUGE dicks!! Someone told me that! And I trust him because he said he was a lawyer......yes, a lawyer, that's it! and they are honest, right?

How do you know?:D

You know what I think is creepy? All those people who have "garden gnomes". It's like they can't afford garden fairies, or those stupid fake rabbits. Why would you put a gnome in your garden? They look like Snow White lost a dwarf.

Now wait gosh durn minute!

What do you have against fake rabbits? My Peter Cottontail is fit with a 5/8" garden hose. He sets peacefully amongst the day lillies until one of those freak Gnomes walks along and then he goes all rabbid and super soaks them hoes.

What's not to love?

Oh!!! I see what happened here!!!

That part about the willies? I hear that gnomes have enormous willies!!! And they are pretty cool guys, honest! i heard that too.

Don't knock them! they are nice guys with HUGE dicks!! Someone told me that! And I trust him because he said he was a lawyer......yes, a lawyer, that's it! and they are honest, right?

I think some wanker lied about willies to me!

I've had enough of this abuse. I chuckle heartily at you all and sing a gnome lament at my mistreatment. I wilt full of sorrow as I kiss my rainbow goodbye at the way I have been abused. I will now curl up in the breast of my freind the unicorn as I breathe my last breath, and my heart will melt away in sadness.

I hereby bequeath my enormous gnome penis to whomever needs it the most. (Hands off, Shecky)

Don't you wankers have anything else better to do than argue about those blasted gnomes all night?

Latest posts

Back