WTF is my stimulus money?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArcaneXor

Reaction score
Anyone else in the first group who has not yet had their $$$ deposited? Was supposed to happen by May 2, and there's no trace of it in my bank account.

My mom does taxes and she was talking to one of her friends and if you had yours done and had a refund from like H&R Block if you got it back quickly on a card from them and not to your actual bank account then they have to mail the paper checks out to you. So it kinda depends on how you had yours done.

Depends on if you did direct deposit or paper check with your taxes

Direct deposit payment:
If last 2 digits of your SS# are: Your rebate should be sent by:
00-20 May 2
21-75 May 9
76-99 May 16

Paper check:
If last 2 digits of your SS# are: Your rebate should be sent by:
00-09 May 16
10-18 May 23
19-25 May 30
26-38 June 6
39-51 June 13
52-63 June 20
64-75 June 27
76-87 July 4
88-99 July 11

Something that the government said was supposed to happen is late? No, couldn't be. Does this really surprise you?

I figured it out. The IRS, in their ultimate wisdom, will only mail paper checks to people who has the amount of taxes owed debited from their checking accounts.

Oh, I'm sorry, was that yours? Don't worry, I donated it to a good cause.

:D

OMG, i am so getting this flag:

galapagos2.jpg

I know where mine is, it's already served it's purpose stimulating the economy. First I stimulated The 99 Bottles Beer store in Federal Way, WA to the tune of about 90 bucks, then I stimulated the LHBS for another $140. SWMBO stimulated Target, Walmart, Costco, and who knows what else, and we paid off some bills from times when we stimulated the economy without a stimulus check. Still need to stimulate my gas tank too.

Hope you suckers enjoy my money.:(

Oh, you are one of those evil rich people. We should tax you more just to be fair and then some. ;)

I'd say thanks, but I won't be getting any of my stimulus money back either. I'm glad to see it going to good use here in the forum.

A round of Stimulus on me folks. (that doesn't sound right). :cross:

I think I'm going to name my 888 RIS beer, Bee Cave Brewery IRS $timulus $tout, brewed using 100% non-stimulus, hard earned greenbacks.

No Stimulus money here, but I did get 50 bucks more than I was suppose to get back, still have not figured that one out.

a friend of mine got hers last week (weds), she was in the first round. I was hoping to get mine today. :-( oh well,maybe tomorrow

Haven't got mine back yet either. last two are 16, electronically filed with Taxcut, had all fees withdrawn from my return... :(

yeah, my direct dep is "processing" right now. I hope the Treasury Dept. has enough in their account to cover it.

We got ours yesterday. Now I just need to convice SWMBO that we we're all supposed to SPEND that money to stimulate the economy.

For the good of my country, I need to spend that money on brewing supplies.

I'm so patriotic it hurts.

My wife and I actually owed Uncle Sam 7 dollars this year, which was taken out of my account electronically. I assume the government will use the same account to deposit the check?

Back